Klein’s Handyman is your one-call solution for a wide range of home maintenance and repair needs. Our owner, Tony Klein was a Student at National Institute of Technology that Graduated from The Electrical program with honors. He has been providing handyman services for over the past 30 years, 12 of them were as a facilities manager. Klein’s Handyman strives to be more than your average home maintenance company. At our core is a deep commitment to customer service, because we want to create long-term relationships with our clients. We specialize in small- to medium-sized home improvements, repairs and maintenance projects that cover a wide range of “around-the-house” type handyman services. We’re home repair and improvement experts, and we are known for the quality of our workmanship and professional reliability so you know the job will be done correctly and efficiently. Trust us to tackle your property upkeep and enhancement projects with skill and experience. You’ll gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing the job was done right.
Who We Are
Principles of Our Work
- Solving home-improvement issues the way the customer expects.
- The job is done right the first time
- Over 30 years of experience and fully insured for your safety
- We promise to clean up when we’re done
- Our quality workmanship is guaranteed
- We have pride in what we do
- Reliable on-time service, we are easy to reach by phone or e-mail.
- Clear communication so that the project gets done the way you want it.
- Fair pricing with no surprises at the end of the day.
- We respond quickly, professionally and appropriately to each customer’s unique needs.